Ever notice how beautiful children run in our family? Summer 2008 Kasey, Jaime and Lexi visit with Grandma at her Cottonwood Creek apartment this summer. I'll bet Grandma was so happy to see her Great-grandaughter Jaime, and two Great-Greats visit her from North Las Vegas. What a treat!
I agree with the beautiful children comment and from the pictures, I think that much of the beauty started with Grandma. It is a nice tribute that they stop by to visit and show their love.
Hey Jaime -- I don't have an email address for you but I wanted to respond to your comment you left on my blog! Hopefully you get this since this isn't the most recent post here. Anyway, cute picture of you and your girls. I didn't realize you had c-sections! Man! That's rough! And I hear you on the being careful on the internet. That is why I have my blog private -- but I had a blog 2 years ago that I erased as well for the same reasons as you. It's just so weird to have our lives on the internet. Then I started this blog last year...I hope I'm not naive to think I'm safe from weirdos just b/c it's private. I commend your decision as a mother. Hope we run into each other some time soon! :) Elizabeth
2 comments:
I agree with the beautiful children comment and from the pictures, I think that much of the beauty started with Grandma. It is a nice tribute that they stop by to visit and show their love.
Hey Jaime -- I don't have an email address for you but I wanted to respond to your comment you left on my blog! Hopefully you get this since this isn't the most recent post here. Anyway, cute picture of you and your girls. I didn't realize you had c-sections! Man! That's rough! And I hear you on the being careful on the internet. That is why I have my blog private -- but I had a blog 2 years ago that I erased as well for the same reasons as you. It's just so weird to have our lives on the internet. Then I started this blog last year...I hope I'm not naive to think I'm safe from weirdos just b/c it's private. I commend your decision as a mother. Hope we run into each other some time soon! :)
Elizabeth
Post a Comment