Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Allie today, January 28th!


Happy Birthday to you Allie, my youngest.
You are maturing into such a lovely young woman.
I am so proud of you and all you are doing!
love, Mom
Click poster to enlarge view.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Allie,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sweet Seventeen! I remember turning seventeen. I knew, somehow, that I truly was an adult. Sometimes I think that I was wiser on that day then I am now. It is a wonderful age to be.
May your day be filled with love, laughs, and a little bit of cake. I love you, Aunt Pat

Gwen said...

Happy Birthday Allison!
I remember your Mom, Sue, was pregnant with you when she flew to Spokane to help me with brand new baby Brittany. We had such fun with you two girls when you were little! Remember our trip to Disneyland. There was riding camp at Alta Hills Farm. You flew by yourself to SLC! There was the time the 3 aunts and the 3 cousins shared rooms in a Salt Lake hotel. I remember Lily slept on top of you. It was good times! I love you!