Grandma, so nice to talk with you this morning. I love the video Pat made...It almost feels like I am there again,a blessing to see your face and hear your voice. Love you so much!
I loved this video. She is such a sweeti, I just want to hug her and give her a big kiss. Mom had trouble with her eating too as she got older. She swore that everything had too much garlic in it. Even pudding. I would make her something to eat and she would say," no I can't eat it, it has too much garlic in it." I got so flustered with her sometimes, but I just didn't know what to fix, and I knew it didn't have any garlic in it. Just gotta love 'em.
2 comments:
Grandma, so nice to talk with you this morning. I love the video Pat made...It almost feels like I am there again,a blessing to see your face and hear your voice. Love you so much!
I loved this video. She is such a sweeti, I just want to hug her and give her a big kiss. Mom had trouble with her eating too as she got older. She swore that everything had too much garlic in it. Even pudding. I would make her something to eat and she would say," no I can't eat it, it has too much garlic in it." I got so flustered with her sometimes, but I just didn't know what to fix, and I knew it didn't have any garlic in it. Just gotta love 'em.
Post a Comment