Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Grandma DeNiece at home in Cottonwood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Use it upWear it outMake it do orDo without.
Every wonder why you can't tickle yourself and get a kick out of it?
If you have to give your turkey away, be happy that you still have a rooster.
3 comments:
It looks like a lovely place. It brings back memories of my Mom. I am so glad she is happy there. And how nice to have a friend moving in. Mom had the opportunity of her best friend moving in with her also, it sure makes a difference.
We love you also Aunti !
its always wonderful to hear how well your doing grandma!! and i already knew you would be affecting everyone elses life's positively. way to go!! i love you grandma
aaron
The pictures of aunt Deniece remind me so much of my grandma Louise Starich when she was in her "little apartment" as she called it. Hi to aunt Deniece.
(I am Shirley Starich's daughter Robbin, I also run the Fausett family blog.
Post a Comment